ATAs, Gateways and Accessories

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SPA8800 back2back

I have setup two spa8800 on the two different site. I can successfully make and recieve call to/from both site. But I cant find a way to automatically use the next available line when making an outbound call. On both spa8800 a USERID was define on ea...

SPA112 Use

HelloI have a quick question. Is it possible to use the SPA112 to connect an analog home line to a SIP based voice mail system? If so, can you programthe SPA 112 to only answer the incoming call after a certain number of rings?Thanks                 ...

GENERIC VOIP PBX ---> SPA3102 as remote PSTN TRUNK (not subscriber)

Hi,I desire give to all my solution for connect a SPA3102 to voip generic PBX as a remote pstn trunk (trunk line in pbx programming), not like a subscriber. In this way you can use LCR rules in pbx and call "in one stage dialing" by your pbx using au...

SPA 3102 - PSTN Gateway Echo

Hi.                   I have one SPA3102 with last firmware.I use it to make VOIP calls with PSTN line.Calls come in on the PSTN lines and are routed to our 3CX server by SPA3102.The 3CX server connects the calls to the correct IP phone extensions.Th...