Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Sip ports on cisco SPA112

Hi,

i have a cisco spa 112 and i can't change the sip ports.

It's colelgated to a pbx 3cx that have sip port 5065

With sip port 5060 the line is registered, ma with this port in not registered.

I've change the port in line1 settings. I have to change in other place

Thank

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So sorry, I'm unable to understand the issue/question.

It seems you are claiming the ATA can register on port 5060 of 3Cx successfully, while it fail to register with port 5065.

Unfortunately, you provide no further details about "not registered".

I assume either:

•  3cx is running SIP server on port 5060 only, port 5065 is not in service at all.
  •  port 5065 is in service on 3cx, but it's configuration doesn't allow ATA to connect

In both cases - identify the issue. Catch ATA SIP packets as well as 3cx responses. Ask local network administrator for help if you are not aware with packet capture. Once issue will be identified, we can discuss solution, but I assuem a configuration change on 3cx side will be required.

lugia777
Level 1
Level 1

I guess you've found the solution since this time, but maybe my answer will help other people. To change the port to which you wish to connect, you need tu put that port to the proxy. As an example, if your proxy is 192.168.2.23 and would like to connect using the port 5065, the proxy would be 192.168.2.23:5065. Hope that helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: