Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SPA112 Dial Plan

My VoIP provider stated that they allow a blind transfer of a call via the SPA112 but that they don't provide the needed Dial Plan configuration to perform the transfer. Anyone know how to set this up? Here is the default:

(*xx|[3469]11|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|xxxxxxxxxxxx.)

The transfer requires a # dialed first then the 10-digit number after hitting the hook / flash switch.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Finally found the short way of making this work:

1. Click on Voice menu on the top
  2. Click on the Regional menu on the left
  3. Scroll down to Vertical Service Activation Codes
  4. Change Blind Transfer Code to #
  5. Save & Reboot

Thanks to my VoIP wholesaler for the fix on this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to know how to call particular target phone (format of local call/intercity call/interstate call/international call). .Dial plan describes those formats. Format may vary between countries, or even between VoIP providers. Dial plan for one provider will vary from dial plan for other provider. Dial plan is nothing we can just guess. 

Note the default dial plan is for North America Numbering Plan Areas (and all providers following NANPA numbering plan).

@Dan Lukes wrote:

You need to know how to call particular target phone (format of local call/intercity call/interstate call/international call). .Dial plan describes those formats. Format may vary between countries, or even between VoIP providers. Dial plan for one provider will vary from dial plan for other provider. Dial plan is nothing we can just guess. 

Note the default dial plan is for North America Numbering Plan Areas (and all providers following NANPA numbering plan).

This is not an answer to the question, just stating the obvious. I am in the North America Numbering Plan Areas. Need to add to the dial plan something that allows the use of the # sign to transfer calls in the blind.

You are answering to self - if you wish to dial same patterns just with leading # in advance to patterns you have already, then repeat all patterns you have with leading #  added.

It's obvious answer - and it's why I'm not sure I understood yours issue.

Finally found the short way of making this work:

1. Click on Voice menu on the top
  2. Click on the Regional menu on the left
  3. Scroll down to Vertical Service Activation Codes
  4. Change Blind Transfer Code to #
  5. Save & Reboot

Thanks to my VoIP wholesaler for the fix on this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: