I have eight Cisco SPA112's all running the latest firmware 1.2.1(004) and all eight have serious issues, they all seem to lock up if not daily every other day. No web gui access, No access to IVR and no dialtone!
I have tried installing v1.1.0(011) and i am still having issues, what firmware works with these?
I only purchased these several days ago so im thinking of sending them all back for a refund, i have seen other threads about similar problems but can't seem to locate a solution?
EDIT: not sure if this helps but we are in the UK, using the devices with a UK voip provider, devices are provisioned remotely, all other threads with issues like this one refer to callcentric as the provider but this is not the case in this environment.
Hi Paul, there is a beta firmware that seems to fix this for most folks Beta firmware is not available at Tier 1, a case must be escalated to Tier 2 to receive the software. You need to open a service request with the SBSC and provide details including;
Log file (set to debug within the unit)
Basic topology diagram
Exact symtpom and how do you resolve it
Here are the SBSC numbers. Please be mindful, the small business support DOES NOT require a contract for support as long as your device is under warranty.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, i have been talking to our supplier today and they have agreed to refund us in full upon return of all the units. (we have 26 of these units, eight of which have been implemented)
We have decided to take them up on the offer, we will be returning them on Monday.