Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spa8000XU

Evgeny Bagno
Level 1
Level 1

Добрый день !

Есть шлюз Cisco spa8000,он зарегистрирован у sip провайдера.Все работает хорошо,но для того что бы куда то позвонить после набора номера на аналоговом аппарате необходимо добирать #. Можно ли осуществлять звонки не набирая # в конце номера ?

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Это сообщество является частью английского языка районе. Либо попросите в сообществе Российской языковой области или говорить по-английски здесь. Спасибо.

This community is part of English language area. Either ask in a community of Russian language area or speak English here. Thank you.

According your question - dialing is driven by Dial Plan. Dialed number is considered complete it it fit particular rule of Dial Plan or # is pressed. If you wish not to use # configure Dial Plan accordingly. Note there is no "generic configuration" possible - thus I can't tell you what you should configure. It depend on your local numbering plan.

Dial plan simple (*xxxxxx|xxxxx|xxxxxxx|8,xxxxxxxxxx|8,10x.)

For example a call to a four-digit number 3333 in a dial plan added xxxx # but still call out only by timer or by pressing #

I see no rule claiming four-digit number 3333 completed in the dial plan you disclosed. Also, even if a rule match, the interdigit time (either short or long) apply. You disclosed no value of such timers and your dial plan doesn't override the value.

I would like to recommend you - start with simple dial plan (xxxxS0) to test. Then add other rules as required by your particular numbering plan.

Note that overlapping dialing plan (e.g. those plans where a short valid complete number may be prefix of longer valid number) are hard to maintain and you should avoid them. In your case - xxxxx overlaps with xxxxxx and 8,xxxxxxxxxx overlaps with 8,10x.

See also Explaining Dial Plan

(xxxxS0) - Working 

(xxxxS0|xxxxxS0) - Up to four digits and goes directly to the five-digits does not pass

It is overlapping plan.

Four digit number may be either complete four digit number (as claimed in first rule), or it's part of five digit number (according second rule). Moreover first rule order not to wait once four digit number has been dialed. Thus no way to dial fifth digit.

As I claimed above, overlapping numbers are hard to maintain and you should avoid them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: