cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Funny time with CISCO SPA112

peter_asap
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured succesfully CIsco SPA112 - almost works, I just cannot change admin password.

I log in with default user pass: admin/admin

I go to adminsitration menu, but on the left nothing appears as in admin just link "quick setup" - and nothing related to "Adminsitration"

Any idea what is going on ?

Thanks,

Peter

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Peter,

Have you tried using a different browser?  Most of the admin web pages work best in Internet Explorer or Firefox.  I know they sometimes have a lot of trouble displaying correctly in Chrome.

Because you are right, for the SPA112 user name and pasword changes are under Administration > Management > User List.

Hopefully that will make it show up for you, but if not let me know, and we will try something else.

Christopher Ebert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Peter,

Have you tried using a different browser?  Most of the admin web pages work best in Internet Explorer or Firefox.  I know they sometimes have a lot of trouble displaying correctly in Chrome.

Because you are right, for the SPA112 user name and pasword changes are under Administration > Management > User List.

Hopefully that will make it show up for you, but if not let me know, and we will try something else.

Christopher Ebert

LOL - You are absolutely right ! I tried with IE 9 - works :-)

Did not work with SeaMoneky & Firefox.

peter_asap
Level 1
Level 1

For the Record Firefox 17 & SeaMonkey 2.14 did not work. CIsco(Linksys), please year is 2013, not 2003, get you stuff sorted and more browsers supported.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: