cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Linksys PAP2 ver2 not functioning properly

Nathan Smith
Level 1
Level 1

I have two used Linksys PAP Ver2 boxes, both show a slow 3 blink power LED with a short delay.  Serial numbers are CH911FA06661 and CH911G300823.  One has Version 1.00.13 firmware and the other Version 1.00.22.  I have tried hardware button resets with no effect.  There is no interactive voice response, just a message indicating the port is not working.  No dial tone, no busy signal.   The web connection is active but I can only log into the admin / admin since that is all I know the password for.  With a packet sniffer I don't see either go for provisioning information.

Is there a way to get these working again or are they bad?  Is there are reset tool or upgrade tool I can use?

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The firmware is corrupted.

I can email you the recovery software.  Let me know your email address and whether the unit is a PAP2 or PAP2T.

The model is shown as PAP2 Ver.2.  My email address is natesmith@verizon.net.  Thanks for the post.

Finally got around to trying this.  The utility responds with a message unable to upgrade.  Any thoughts?