Views
Helpful
Replies

PAP 2T web login problem

hemkrish
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

There are some 10 PAP 2T devices and all of them give a HTTP 403 error will accessing the admin page for configuring the box.

We are able to ping and box and login as well , but not able to get ot the page for configuring the line from the admin page.

Pls advise.

Regards,

Hemant.

6 Replies 6

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What kind of browser are you using? I would suggest you contact the Small Business Support Center (details on the SB community main page)

Regards
Alberto

teleucosrl
Level 1
Level 1

We  have the same problem with PAP2-NA.
We have verified that it is impossible to remotely  access configuration using any browser (tested in IE, Firefox, Chrome,  Safari), with the exception of Opera. From local everything works correctly.

Regards,

Rocco

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sir,

I'm actually having the same problem, do you have a solution for it?

Thanks.

Hi,

We have a similar problem accessing the admin interface of customers' adaptors. There is no problem at all accessing the interface from a local computer, but accessing it remotely to provide support for customers reveals the problem, apparently because the bandwidth to customers is limited to 0.2Mb. In that case only part of the admin interface is returned (regardless of browser used). When the limit is temporarily raised to 0.5Mb the interface seems to be returned okay.

Is there a minimum bandwidth needed, and if so how much? Is there any way to configure things so that the problem does not happen?

Hi,

I had to terminal services a remote pc at remote branch office, and then from there load the pap web interface, that way i was able to configure it because from my pc it was impossible.

Still no solution to this problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: