Helpful
Replies

PAP2T Capability

jeanmarc.salsa
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I'm thinking of buying a PAP2T for my home usage, but I have some questions:

• It should be able to be configured to 2 different service providers (for incoming & outgoing calls)
  • I would like to plug only one phone which would function with the 2 lines provisionned:
    • so that this phone receives all calls from the 2 service providers.
    • so that I could route calls from the only phone based on number analysis either to one or to the other service provider.

Thanks for your feedback,

JMS

3 Replies 3

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

You can have two different service providers, one for line 1 and another for line 2.

There's no auto forward from one line to the other but you can setup the call forward say from line 2 to line 1.  In the call forward, you'd put something like the userID@ipaddress:port-number of line 1 in the call forward all setting of line 2 (in user 2 tab) so that the calls from line 2 goes to line 1.

Thanks !

May I ask aslo for outgoing calls ? Is it possible to apply a call pattern scenario to decide which line to choose (so that Phone 1 could use Line 2 for instance) ?

Many Thanks again !

This model isn't designed to allow for that.

Our PBX (spa9000) is designed to do what you've described.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: