Views
Helpful
Replies

Pstn Line Status, Registration state: failed

Bidhya
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I am using spa3000. And I am trying to route the incoming calls to IVR using Freepbx. Line 1 is registered but the pstn line is not registered. And the phone connected to the spa3000 is ringing itself. All the configuration that I have done are on the screenshots. So what changes should I make in the configuration to make the pstn line registered?

Pstn tab setting 1Pstn tab setting 1Pstn tab setting 2Pstn tab setting 2Info tab resultInfo tab result

pstn line setting 3pstn line setting 3

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Note I see another issue (you didn't mentioned).

You have "line in use voltage" configured to 30V. PSTN voltage shown on status page is -22V. So the line is considered "in use" (by other device sharing the same line).

I'm unaware of exact SPA3000 behavior while PSTN is considered "in use" but it may not work as you are expecting.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

It looks like it should register as long as freepbx recognizes your userid and password for registration and freepbx is located on your local network at 192.168.0.17.

The INFO Tab said registration "failed". I would run a sip trace to try to get a clue as to the failure. Try to determine if there was no response from Freepbx or if an error code was received.

Thanks for the reply. I will try to run the sip trace

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Note I see another issue (you didn't mentioned).

You have "line in use voltage" configured to 30V. PSTN voltage shown on status page is -22V. So the line is considered "in use" (by other device sharing the same line).

I'm unaware of exact SPA3000 behavior while PSTN is considered "in use" but it may not work as you are expecting.

I made the "line in use voltage" and PSTN voltage to 51 but its still not registered.

I made the "line in use voltage" and PSTN voltage to 51 but its still not registered.

As of "Info" page screenshot you disclosed, the line voltage supplied by peer (e.g. PBX) is 22V (while PSTN line is on hook and not in use by other device).

So why you configured threshold for "line IS in use" to 51V ? It mean that voltage bellow 51V is considered "line is in use by other device" condition.

While I'm glad to hear you solved it, I'm unsure it will work as expected all the times.

Thanks. Though the registration state is failed, it worked.