Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 112 cannot dial long distance

Lucgervais
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a spa 112, and my problem is , i'm not able to call a long distance (1-xxx-xxxxxxx). i'm able to call internal extension, and local number. I try different option reading in instruction sheet wihout success. If i just insert 7, xxxxxxxxxxx, it's work, but if i call a local number, i have a delay before the box dial the number, because the box wait for the last digit.

([012345689]xxxS0|7, xxxxxxxxxxS0|7, 1 [0-9] xxxxxxxxx|[0-9]xxx|[3469]11|0|00)

do you have a solution for that?

Thank for your helps

Luc

2 Replies 2

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Luc,

You can modify the dial plan to allow the long distance number sequence that you need to dial.

Take a look at the "Configuring Dial Plans" section in the SPA100 Series Phone Adapters Administration Guide for help with setting the dial plan timers to reduce the delay time to dial a number.

Regards,

Patrick---

Use this reference document to locate SPA ATA resources

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So, if I understand correctly, you have LD numbers which start 1 followed by ten digits and LOCAL numbers starting with something other than 1 and have ten digits in total. Right ?

7, 1 [0-9] xxxxxxxxx seems to cover LD numbers correctly

your's

7, xxxxxxxxxxS0 cover ten number numbers, but it doesn't declare condition "can't start with 1". So

7, [2-9]xxxxxxxxxS0 seems to describe the local numbers better.

I don't know why you have [0-9]xxx here, it seems to be in conflict with [012345689]xxxS0

Of course, I may be wrong completelly. You need to describe your complete numbering plan to obtain more valuable advice.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: