cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA112 not accepting incoming call invitations

seants1976
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with incoming calls not being able to get through. I have checked with my SIP provider, and the device is registered. The device isn't answering the incoming call invitations, and a '404 Not Found' error is being sent back. Outgoing calls are able to be made, but nothing inbound gets through. Is there a setting that I can change to get this to work?

8 Replies 8

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your current settings are incompatible with the content of the INVITE packet, thus it's rejected.

Unfortunately, you disclosed no content of INVITE nor current configuration od affected line, so I can't be more specific.

I've included a PDF of the configuration of line 1. This is the line in question.

The PDF you provided contain just option names, not the values configured. No chance to compare it with INVITE content.

The INVITE is claimed to call line "9188082987". I assume your line 1 have different name, thus the INVITE is rejected as inappropriate here.

There is no name for the line in the device. The number that you see is the number I used to call in to the device.

Once more. Target number in INVITE must match the configuration of a line of SPA112.

It seems there's no line 91880829878 configured on your SPA112.

Thus it respond "Not Found" to call to 91880829878 - just because it's not found.

Thank you, sir! It's working now.

Glad to hear you solved it.

All settings are default except for the server name, username and password.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: