cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA112 problem to enter number for an option after communication with telefon operator

rylabics14
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

I recently bought a Cisco SPA112 to convert the digital signal to an analogue signal of my phone. After many trials and settings it works well. 

However I had recently a problem when I tried to communicate to a central telephone number (like 0800...0700...etc) where you get redirected, depending on the option you have to choose, to the service that you want. In my case is my internet provider that I called and I wanted to choose first the language english with number 1 and here was the problem. The numbers entered by me were not taken by the telephone operator. I have the impression that I have to set something in the SPA112 to allow entering numbers when speaking by phone and that ist my question. Does somebody know which setting do I have to change? I tried changing some things after finding out the IP adress of the line and after going to the website of the IP. I check by audio, line 1 but I have no idea what I have to change. Please could you help me?

Thanks!!!

M. Rylabics

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: