Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA112 / SPA122 Report Rule - Delta / Status outputs

braymond1963
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've been playing with the Report Rule and the documentation is not very clear when it comes to the two report options: --delta and --status

If I set the Report Rule to [--status]http://myserver/posthandler.php, I see the request coming in but the content of the POST is the actual config file (flat-profile) instead of the status (flat-status). Same goes when using the --delta

I am using 1.3.1 to test but I am sure 1.3.2 is probably not working as well.

Have anyone ever been able to generate a delta and/or get the content of the ATA status.xml file? I can get it from the URL (http://my_ata_ip/admin/status.xml) but would be neat to get it remotely too.

Thanks,

Benoit

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's an old and chaotic version of guide. But even here they mention the status and delta is supported just on firmware version you are not using (as it's not available for SPA112 at all).

Well, mark the answer as correct (if you consider it is correct), please. It will help others to found solutions.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

braymond1963
Level 1
Level 1

No taker on this one, hey?

I tried 1.3.2, 1.3.3 and 1.3.5 to no avail, everytime I try with [--status] or [--delta], all I get is the config so looks like the Report Rule is not taking into consideration the parameters.

A bug or I am missing something?

Thanks,

Benoit

I assume you are following Cisco SPA112, SPA122, SPA232D Analog Telephone Adapters Provisioning Guide

I see no --status nor --delta modifiers mentioned in Report_Rule option description. Just --key modifier is described here.

It seems that neither --status nor --delta modifiers are supported on SPA1[12]2.

As far as I know, status and delta reports are supported on SPA IP Phones (e.g. SPA[35]xx) only.  The --delta is supported from 7.4.9c firmware onward, the --status has been introduced with 7.5.3 version. See Cisco Small Business IP Telephony Provisioning Guide for more information related to provisioning of this product line devices..

Rate useful responses. It will help others to found solutions.

My search picked up this provisioning guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/spa100-200/provisioning/guide/SPA100-200_PG_78-20952.pdf

I guess I ran into a doc issue ... Too bad, it would have been a good thing to at least get the status.

Oh well, thanks Dan.

It's an old and chaotic version of guide. But even here they mention the status and delta is supported just on firmware version you are not using (as it's not available for SPA112 at all).

Well, mark the answer as correct (if you consider it is correct), please. It will help others to found solutions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: