Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122 2 voip lines and mixed lines

Hello,

i just set up SPA122 voip gateway and have a small problem. Till today i was using one VoIP line and everthing was working fine. Today i add setup for line2. Have same provider, diffrent user, password and number. I used quick setup similar to line 1. And cant pass over small problem. Everything is working fine for incoming calls - good line ringing, for outgoing its oposite, line are mixed.

Incoming: call on line 1, line 1 answering,

call on line 2, line 2 answering

Outgoing: call from line 1, its ringing from voip acc configured for line 2,

call from line 2, ringing from voip acc configured for line 1.

Im looking in to sollution in manual but nothing, i was looking for solution on forum and also nothing.

where I made a mistake, anyone can help me?

ps, gateway was defaulted and configured again, same problem occure.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I assume you are determining that the outgoing calls are mixed up based on the caller id shown on each call.

I would suggest checking all your settings at your voip provider to make sure they are proper.

When you register your lines on your SPA122 you register each line to your account number at your voip provider. At your voip provider level you have incoming number DIDs and they are each routed to your respective account numbers (or sub account numbers). For outgoing calls from the SPA122 the outgoing caller id is also set at the voip account level.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I assume you are determining that the outgoing calls are mixed up based on the caller id shown on each call.

I would suggest checking all your settings at your voip provider to make sure they are proper.

When you register your lines on your SPA122 you register each line to your account number at your voip provider. At your voip provider level you have incoming number DIDs and they are each routed to your respective account numbers (or sub account numbers). For outgoing calls from the SPA122 the outgoing caller id is also set at the voip account level.

You are right, mixed presentation on voip provider level. Thanks a lot for help!