cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122 Fw 1.2.1-004 Stability

George Spanos
Level 1
Level 1

My company is about to deploy approximately 70 SPA122's and I'm looking for everyones opinions on the stability and operation of SPA122 firmware v1.2.1-004. 

3 Replies 3

arnoldo0945
Level 1
Level 1

For us, the latest SPA122 FW, is nothing but troubles... just avoid it.

If you can get some "olds" SPA2102 go for those, they are far better than the SPA122... we have lot of 2102 in our network and have no problem with them.

Motofreak
Level 1
Level 1

"My company is about to make a big mistake and deploy approximately 70 broken SPA122's"

There I fixed your question that you where asking.

I gave up the SPA122's (really I did)  they are not ready for production use, even one year later after there release to market!  They're way too many issues outstanding that affect these units in everyday use.

You've been warned

danbuchko
Level 1
Level 1

I've got an SPA112 for home use, and it has been absolutely awful in terms of stability.  The previous firmware was, in my opinion, actually more stable.  I cannot recommend you deploy any of these devices until Cisco releases a stable firmware.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: