Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122 Web Interface Issue

Indirectelex
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there,

I can't access the web interface of my ATA with Router. I even fixed a Static DHCP on it's default ip address. Please help me!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did you read Administrators guide ?

There are two methods possible:

1. The Built-in IVR System

1. Plug your analog telephone into one of the rear-panel telephone RJ-11 jacks.
  2. Take the phone off-hook and press the star key four times: * * * *
  3. Then, dial the following IVR code: 73738 followed by the # key.
    The IVR will ask you to Confirm by pressing the keypad digit 1.
  4. You must hang-up (put phone on-hook) to commence the reboot sequence.
    - 30 seconds later, you will see the Power LED blinking (indication of a restore/reboot).
    - The power LED will blink for another 120 seconds.

The complete IVR initiated reboot sequence will take a full 150 seconds, or 2.5 minutes to complete.
This IVR restore method is a full restore. In other words, it restores both Network and Voice settings.

Note: It is possible to Password Protect access to the SPA122 IVR system. If protected and you know no password, you can't initiate reset this way.

2. The Rear-Panel Reset Button

1. Using the end of a paperclip, press it into the red hole marked RESET, located on the bottom-left side of the back panel of the SPA112. Press and hold for as much as 20 seconds.
  2. Power LED will start to blink when the restore process begins.
  3. Power LED will continue to blink for a total time of ~ 150 seconds.

When the power LED stops blinking (after ~ 150 seconds, or 2.5 minutes has elapsed), you should be able to log back into the SPA112, if desired.

NOTE: The rear-panel RESET button (Factory Restore feature) can be disabled. In such case it's not possible to initiate reset this way.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

rais
Level 7
Level 7

You may need to factory reset the device.

Are you able to ping it's IP?

HTH

Hi rais,

I use Advanced IP Scanner to map my ip network and now even if I think I linked the SPA122 with it's default ip address, the Advanced IP Scanner software say the ip address of the SPA122 is something else. Anyways I can't acces the web interface. I pushed the reset button for about 30 seconds, is it enough to factory reset the device?

PS : I can't see in the manual how to factory reset.

Did you read Administrators guide ?

There are two methods possible:

1. The Built-in IVR System

1. Plug your analog telephone into one of the rear-panel telephone RJ-11 jacks.
  2. Take the phone off-hook and press the star key four times: * * * *
  3. Then, dial the following IVR code: 73738 followed by the # key.
    The IVR will ask you to Confirm by pressing the keypad digit 1.
  4. You must hang-up (put phone on-hook) to commence the reboot sequence.
    - 30 seconds later, you will see the Power LED blinking (indication of a restore/reboot).
    - The power LED will blink for another 120 seconds.

The complete IVR initiated reboot sequence will take a full 150 seconds, or 2.5 minutes to complete.
This IVR restore method is a full restore. In other words, it restores both Network and Voice settings.

Note: It is possible to Password Protect access to the SPA122 IVR system. If protected and you know no password, you can't initiate reset this way.

2. The Rear-Panel Reset Button

1. Using the end of a paperclip, press it into the red hole marked RESET, located on the bottom-left side of the back panel of the SPA112. Press and hold for as much as 20 seconds.
  2. Power LED will start to blink when the restore process begins.
  3. Power LED will continue to blink for a total time of ~ 150 seconds.

When the power LED stops blinking (after ~ 150 seconds, or 2.5 minutes has elapsed), you should be able to log back into the SPA112, if desired.

NOTE: The rear-panel RESET button (Factory Restore feature) can be disabled. In such case it's not possible to initiate reset this way.

Indirectelex
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have a Cisco Router, a Cisco Switch and even if I plugged the Ethernet and Internet ports of the SPA122 into the Switch I can't access the web interface. I still can't access the web interface even if I restart to the factory settings. I can access it when I plugged the SPA122 on my PC, but I wonder how to access the web interface from my network, from my Cisco Switch. Thank you

New issue, new thread, please. As you are claiming networking issue, you should describe your network configuration - e.g. network configuration of both parties (the SPA122 and the client you wish to access WWW UI from).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: