Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA2102-AN - user name and password

tdzs_hungary
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support!

I purchased used a Cisco SPA2102-AN type VoIP router.
Unfortunately, I do not know the default user name and password (factory reset did it "# 73738").

So far, I tried:
user name: user,  admin, admin
password:          , admin, password

Thanks,

Zsolt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello tdzs_hungary,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.  It sounds like you have a provisioned unit.  A provisioned unit, to keep it simple, is basically a configuration that is sent or retrieved to/by the SPA2102 typically done by ITSPs.  Due to this the previous provider and/or owner is the only person who will know the username and password as by default the SPA2102 does not have a username and password.

Further SPA2102s are end of life and end of sale and the current replacement is SPA122.  If you want to look at getting an a current ATA.

Hope this helps,

Michael D.

If this post is helpful please rate or mark as correct.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mdobiac
Level 3
Level 3

Hello tdzs_hungary,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.  It sounds like you have a provisioned unit.  A provisioned unit, to keep it simple, is basically a configuration that is sent or retrieved to/by the SPA2102 typically done by ITSPs.  Due to this the previous provider and/or owner is the only person who will know the username and password as by default the SPA2102 does not have a username and password.

Further SPA2102s are end of life and end of sale and the current replacement is SPA122.  If you want to look at getting an a current ATA.

Hope this helps,

Michael D.

If this post is helpful please rate or mark as correct.

tdzs_hungary
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: