cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA2102 Malfunction, odd blink pattern...

bbbbobbbb
Level 1
Level 1

5 month old SPA2102, been working fine since the day I bought in April of this year. Current firmware (5.2.10).

Yesterday it went into a constant reboot cycle. Powers down, red power led--green power led--power led flash-green internet led-internet led then flashes activity 7-15 flashes, power down.

Swapped power outlet, swapped ethernet cable, switched port on switch, moved to different switch and different ethernet cable on same subnet. No change....

Any ideas?

Thanks,

BB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies 4

Bob,

If you've another power supply, try swapping that out first. From the description, it reads like the power supply is not coping.

Regards,

Patrick

-----------

Thanks Patrick for the reply, it was actually the unit and not the power supply.

I RMA'ed the unit on Monday after I placed an order at amazon for another unit. The new unit from amazon arrived yesterday and I plugged it in with the old PS and it is working fine...

BB

Excellent,

I'm pleased to read that you've a functional device again. I appreciate you letting us know.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: