Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to log into interface of SPA232D

ironlineadmin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have an SPA232D which has been set up as per the instructions that came with the device and also found here: 

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/spa100-200/quick_start/SPA232D_QSG-en_78-21580-01.pdf

I confirm that all steps 1 to 5 have been successfully completed as per page 5 of the above mentioned Quick Start Guide.

I confirm that steps 1 to 4 have been completed as per page 6 of the above mentioned Quick Start Guide.

At step 5, on page 6 of the guide, we are not given a dialogue to enter username and password. The browser (Safari) merely times out and "Can't open the page".

Could you please provide advice as to possible causes and remedies to the above scenario, or if perhaps the device may be faulty?

Please let me know if you require any further details.

Thanks for your help.

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Use blue [ EDIT ] button on top to move thread to ATAs, Gateways and Accessories. I will respond you once moved.

Thanks, I have moved it as requested.

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What's the IP address of the computer you are connecting from ? It should be a 192.168.15.x.

If it is an other address, then it has not been assigned by SPA232D DHCP server. Either make sure the SPA232D is the only DHCP server in the LAN or assign 192.168.15.2/24 address to your PC manually.

Thanks Dan,

I passed this info to our customer but have not heard back so unfortunately I cannot confirm that is the correct answer. Given we haven't heard back, I think we can assume it is correct.

Cheers,

Yes, it's common customer behavior. Thus rating responses in this thread and/or marking them as "correct answer" remain at your discretion.