cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRP400 - Audio triggers SIP Invite to initiate T38 call

pmoore
Level 1
Level 1

We are seeing an issue with the wrp400 ver 1.01.00 where during a normal call it appears the ceratain voices / levels trigger a invite from the wrp400 that trys to iniate a T38 call this basically cause a call cutoff .

This is happenning more and more and we are seeing increased complaints from customers, this code 1.01.00 was released and was adjusted to improve the DTMF detection and I believe this change is now causing this issue, previous versions of wrp400 code has issues where audio detection was triggering random DTMF tones, now the latest code changes cause a SIP invite to initatite T38 fax, we have logged issues with TAC and support but seem to be getting no where so was wondering does anyone esle see this type of issue and is anyone aware of any fixes or if it's even being look at ?

2 Replies 2

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi pmoore,

Can you capture a Wireshark trace of this? I'll forward to Escalation Engineering so they can attempt to replicate.

Send to me at paborn at Cisco.com please.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

we experienced a similar issue with the previous firmware release.

With latest seems better.

Regards

Rosario

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: