cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRP400 - how to deploy standard voice configuration?

Gilbert Rebeiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have been trying to create a standard configuration for our voice service.

I backup the config.

Choose another router, restore config, the voice feature codes and/or settings are lost.

Am I doing something wrong?

I need to create a default config that I can load on each router and then customize with sip username/password authid etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Gilbert.

3 Replies 3

The best way is the provisioning.
I've attached the manual. You can find all informations to create a common configuration and to deploy it.

Regards.

Andrey Cassemiro
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mr. Gilbert,

We have a perfect match for your need.

The WRP400 is fully provisioned via XML, where you can generate a XML file with all your desirable configuration and upload it to the equipment via TFTP, FTP, HTTP and HTTPS.

You can find in the link below a guide to previsions your WRP400.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/ata/provisioning/guide/Cisco_Small_Business_IP_Telephony_Provisioning_Guide.pdf

I hope it help you.

Thanks,

Regards.

.:|:.:|:.

CISCO

Andrey Cassemiro

System Engineer SBTG

Andrey Cassemiro
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mr. Gilbert,

We have a perfect match for your need.

The WRP400 is fully provisioned via XML, where you can generate a XML file with all your desirable configuration and upload it to the equipment via TFTP, FTP, HTTP and HTTPS.

You can find in the link below a guide to previsions your WRP400.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpvga/ata/provisioning/guide/Cisco_Small_Business_IP_Telephony_Provisioning_Guide.pdf

I hope it help you.

Thanks,

Regards.

.:|:.:|:.

CISCO

Andrey Cassemiro

System Engineer SBTG

55 11 5508 1544 | 55 11 9260 6339

Together we are the human network

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: