cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can anyone please guide how to connect to jabber client using jabber web sdk?

chr.balaji
Level 1
Level 1

I need to connect to jabber client application to enable call accept/reject from a web application.

Can anyone guide to do the same using web sdk.

Tried sample code available from internet. But the cwic.LoginController.setCUCMServers() itself throws a systemException.

Unable to proceed further.

5 Replies 5

chr.balaji
Level 1
Level 1

It seems the plugin is not properly loaded(Using chrome).

o.sendMessage and setCTIServers/setCUCMServers/setTFTPServers methods are returning exception.

Unable to figure out the issue. Anyone there to help?

Assuming you have the 11.7 version of the plugin installed (and if using Chrome, have installed the Chrome add-in)...

Note that in order to fully initialize the cwic object for API interaction, you need to call the cwic.initialize() method, and handle the corresponding onInitialized and onAuthorised events.

Are you able to get the sample application contained in the SDK to work (or at least display the component versions in the lower-right corner?)  Inspecting how the sample handles init of the cwic object will likely be very helpful...

@dstaudt Thanks for the response. Yes, I am using JabberSDK-voice-video-Web-11.7 SDK only.

But, Unable to figure out where the cucm ip, username and password are configured in the same file.

Hence I am trying to connect manually, but unable to..

Also, to answer your question, cwic and addon version are not displayed under 'System Information'.

On loading the sample.html file,"ERROR,Lost connection with add-on" error is displayed.

Console logs for your reference:

[cwic][ERROR][20:45:30.973] Connection with add-on has been lost

cwic.js:2 [cwic][ERROR][20:45:31.026] Connection with add-on has been lost

cwic.js:4

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'uninitialize' of nulln @ cwic.js:4

onChannelMessage @ cwic.js:2

onMessageReceived @ cwic.js:2

i.onMessageReceived @ cwic.js:4

receiveMessage @ cwic_plugin.js:1

Can you pls suggest the way to proceed?

Sounds like there may be an issue with the plugin and your environment (OS, browser, other plugins, etc.)  I would suggest going ahead and opening a ticket with DevNet developer support so we can work with you directly to troubleshoot: https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/support/

Was this issue ever resolved?  I am having the exact same problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: