cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot set status "Greeting Enabled with No End Date and Time" for greeting with CUPI

darksnowcat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

i have a problem with CUPI and Unity Connection 10.5.1.11901-1. I cannot change the status of any greeting (Alternate, Busy,...) to "Greeting Enabled with No End Date and Time".

API says:

<xs:element name="TimeExpires" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0">

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation>

The date and time when the greeting rule expires. The greeting rule is considered not expired (enabled), if the value is NULL or a future date. The greeting rule is considered expired (disabled), the value is in the past.

</xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

</xs:element>

But sending:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>

<Greeting><TimeExpires/><AfterGreetingAction>4</AfterGreetingAction></Greeting>

has no effect on status but changes AfterGreetingAction. Has anybody a solution or can anybody reproduce the error?

Thanks for your help in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

when working on this in the CUPI .NET SDK a while back I know I used this convention and tested it and it worked:

<Greeting><TimeExpires></TimeExpires><Enabled>1</Enabled></Greeting>

but that was a while ago (back in the 9.x days) so I can't vouch for it against modern releases...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

when working on this in the CUPI .NET SDK a while back I know I used this convention and tested it and it worked:

<Greeting><TimeExpires></TimeExpires><Enabled>1</Enabled></Greeting>

but that was a while ago (back in the 9.x days) so I can't vouch for it against modern releases...

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Now it works. There was only the enabled tag missing. Funny that api documentation for cupi 10 does not mention that...