cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 2911 Voice Gateway call status "No DSP"

A.K.M. Sayeed
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco UCM 8.6 and Cisco 2911 voice gateway connected in my office to which we have more than 16 PSTN line connected to. We are facing an issue with the voice gateway since a couple of weeks as it shows the call status "No DSP" and it occupies some of the ports for long time till reboot the gateway/clear the calls. I have attached a screenshot herewith for clear visibility.

Can anyone please advise how to fix this? Thanks for reading this post and your time.

Kind Regards,

A.K.M.Sayeed

3 Replies 3

A.K.M. Sayeed
Level 1
Level 1

I can see there is no reply till I have posted this. Is the problem that much hard to solve or I posted it in the wrong category. Can anyone please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sayeed,  

Hope your call flow is as per below  PSTN>>>T1-PRI>>> (H323-GW or MGCP)? >>>CUCM>>>Ip-Phones. If you are using codec g729 then chances are based on the numbers of calls at a time or during busy hours. you may sometimes need additional DSP resources.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi Geevarghese,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Sayeed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: