cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPI - extracting GreetingStreamFile returns "null" - CUPI .NET throws exception in parsing

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I tried to extract streaming files from my brand new greetings. So I extract my greetings, then for each, get the streaming files.

Apparently, the GET request returns the string null... (tested on 10.5 and 9.1). And I guess that is not correct - at least it makes the assigning of the callhandler and homeserver at the end of GetStreamingFiles bomb out:

foreach (var oObject in pGreetingStreamFiles)

{

oObject.HomeServer = pConnectionServer;

oObject.CallHandlerObjectId = pCallHandlerObjectId;

}

I guess that's my second case in just as many days - have null responses popped out somewhere else? I suppose as a workaround, I could strip out the string null in the GetCupiResponse implementation so it would be handled for other errors as well. For now as a cheap workaround I'm going to handle it just in GetStreamFiles so other errors will still pop up and cases can be filed.

2 Replies 2

Umm.. GetStreamingFile is a valid and useful command. I updated to the latest nuget but unfortunately this wasn't fixed so I'm back to my own compiled version. A "null" string is not a valid Response.. it can be null, an empty string, but certainly not a string containing the character n u l l. This is a bug in CUCN plain and simple, not really the library's fault.

I updated to the nuget release, but had to go back as I Need this command to work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: