cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EDI Ldap Contact over Expressway

schramlphilipp
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please add support edi/bdi ldap search over the expressway? We habe a ldap server wirh 30.000 contact and we will search in the mobile phone over cisco jabber expressway......please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is not a client release, but a server release since it needs enhancements to UCM and expressway, it is not a client release. So please join the private side for more details or post for more details

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is LDAP proxy support slated for 11.5

View the full discussion

How can i config this?

Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.

You can't. Its 11.5 which is not released yet, always subject to change with upcoming features

Also any further discussion can only happen on the partner or private side of the community. I didn't realize this but this post is on the public side

Srini

Ok thanks, but 11.5 is released? Hä?

Jabber for android is 11.6 and for windows 11.5 released?

Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.

This is not a client release, but a server release since it needs enhancements to UCM and expressway, it is not a client release. So please join the private side for more details or post for more details

In the Android Jabber 11.7 drop 4 can i configuration the ldap port and server....can jabber now connect over the expressway to a ldap server? And can you give me a xml example?