Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation of Cisco Sample Applications on DX650

Detlef Gossrau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I try to install some sample applications delivered with the Cisco DX650 add-on.

I built the projects successfully in the SDK, exported them as unsigned application packages, uploaded it to a web server, created phone services and subscribed them to the DX650.

On the DX650 I see these applications in the UCM app and can subscribe it. But where do I see if the applications are installed on the phone and how can I use it ?

If I try to install the applications via downloading the apk file and executing the downloaded file I get the error 'Application not installed'. Where do I get more informations to find the root cause.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Best Regards,

Detlef

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Detlef,

As mentioned in the document -  DX650 and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager  Please make sure that

If you are the developer of an application that will be deployed on a DX650, make sure to notify users that they might need the system administrator to update these settings. For instance, if they are installing using the ADB, make sure it is enabled. Or perhaps your application is available on the Android Market, you would then need to make sure that the Android Market is enabled.

Also refer - Pushing Applications to your DX650
Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese