Views
Helpful
Replies

Java script errors in chrome while loading Jabber Guest Web widget

rorawat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am integrating jabber guest web sdk in my application. I using the steps mentioned in the dev net portal.

The widget loads and I am able to call a device on cucm but I see the following java script errors in the chrome web browser console.

208 TABRORAWAT?widget=true:1 Error in event handler for (unknown): TypeError: Cannot set property 'type' of undefined

at postMessageToClient (chrome-extension://jbglbakaieakcdiaiabbihafndhapfki/content_widget.js:64:16)

at chrome-extension://jbglbakaieakcdiaiabbihafndhapfki/content_widget.js:124:23

Please let me know if this is an issue and how can I fix it.

Jabber guest server version 11.0.0.37.

Thanks,

Rohit

2 Replies 2

tom golan
Level 1
Level 1
Did anyone else encounter with this? we experience the exact same issue.
Thanks in advance,
Tom

Not aware of any issues associated with this message...can you confirm the OS / browser / Jabber Guest server versions?

If there are no problems or issues it may be a benign message; if something is not working right, would recommend opening a DevNet Developer Support ticket so we can help troubleshoot in detail: https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/support/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: