Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

REM Web SDK Expert Assist popup

Hi is it possible to disable expert assist popup or hide him ? I want connect to agent witth simple page without popup.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

robdoyle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lukasz,

If you are using co-browse only then this will automatically not have the popup with the agent's video image from REM 11.5.

For V&V calls in REM 11.5 the pop up will remain the same as in REM 10.6

Regards,

Rob

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

robdoyle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lukasz,

If you are using co-browse only then this will automatically not have the popup with the agent's video image from REM 11.5.

For V&V calls in REM 11.5 the pop up will remain the same as in REM 10.6

Regards,

Rob

No I am not using Co-browse. I use only Video and Audio connection.

Hi Lukasz,

Can you share a screen shot of what you want removed.

If you are only using Video and Audio connection  (and no co-browse) then in REM 11.5 you will be able to use the advanced SDK and will have complete control over your local and remote video windows.

Regards,

Rob

assistPopup.png

I want remove/hide this popup

Hi Lukasz,

This popup window in the browser is used to maintain the call during traversal of pages so it can't be removed but it can be customized with regard to colors, fonts, and images. To customize it, create a CSS file defining styles for the body tag and for the #title, #logo, and #status elements. When invoking, you must pass the CSS file URL as the popupCssUrl configuration parameter

See the "Customizing the JavaScript CSDK popup window" section of the developer guide for more details.

Regards,

Rob

Hi Robert

I was able to do for Chrome and Opera Browsers but for Firefox and IE it doesn't work. I replaced "parent window" on "expert assist window" by simple change in code. For Chrome it looks before:

expert assist.PNG

After:

screenshot-2.png

Regards

Hi Likasz,

Thanks for sharing. Is this issue resolved for you now?

Cheers,

Rich

Hi Richard.

I can't fix this issue for Firefox and IE. I need resolve issue for all browsers IE > 9, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari. I changed one line of code in assist.js

function loadPopup(callback) {

controllerWindow = window.open("about:blank", '_self', "width=" + CONTROLLER_WIDTH + ",height=" + CONTROLLER_HEIGHT + ",resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes");

//...

}

And it's work fine for Chrome and Opera browsers.

Hi Lukasz,

I don't think this feature, hiding the assist popup is supported in REM. Can you attach your full assist.js file?

Cheers,

Rich

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: