cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TC Console 7.1 - Failure to Communicate

JOEL FREDERICK
Beginner
Beginner

When attempting to connect to a C60 running TC7.1.0 or TC7.1.1 I get the following message:

"Failed to communicate properly to the codec.  Some components failed to initialize."

Please let me know what is needed to resolve this communication issue.  Thanks!

6 Replies 6

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joel,

I would request you to refer  the following link TC Console issues for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

David_Bruun-Lie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Joel,

we're putting up a new version that fixes a regression when attempting to log in on certain codecs. Sorry about this.

See you at infocomm?

David

David, I appreciate the update here.   I will not be attending InfoComm this year however one of my co-workers will be there to represent.   Thanks

Joel, a new TC console version has been published now, please try it out. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the feedback! :-)

David

OK, it appears that all of the TC Console download links (including previous versions) are not working at the moment.  I will check back later.   thanks.

Downloaded 7.1.1 and connected to the C60 now.  I'll let you know if I run into any issues.  Thanks again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: