cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC-EM Grapevine behind NAT

twgraham
Level 1
Level 1

I have a copy of APIC-EM 1.1.2 in a dev environment. There is a NAT device protecting the environment. I can log into the Grapevine console through the use of a static NAT to 14141 I get the console but no content. Just "error retrieving task information: unauthorized" flashing in pink across the top of the screen. I do get a green "success" when logging in.

If this is due to NAT, what other port(s) need to be open in order to run the console through NAT? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

Can you please try reseting the APIC-EM as per the steps mentioned here in the following url -Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module Deployment Guide, Release 1.1.x - Troubleshooting …

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

Can you please try reseting the APIC-EM as per the steps mentioned here in the following url -Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module Deployment Guide, Release 1.1.x - Troubleshooting …

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

That did it! Thanks.

I started to think it wasn't a NAT problem when I saw a CSRF message in the APIC-EM web page.

Edit: after restart I am still getting the CSRF on the APIC-EM console. That's in IE

Okay. The CSRF isn't occurring any more. Maybe something leftover in the browser? I didn't make any other change. I am making your response as correct. Thanks again!

I see CSRF errors when i get a session timed out and do not refresh the login page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community