Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC EM supports 6807/6500 with SUP 2T

Hi Team,

Just wanted to check if APIC EM supports 6807/6500 with SUP 2T as now. If not by what time can we expect the same.

Regards

K Subin

3 Replies 3

Carles Ferrater
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Subin,

You can see in the release notes: Table 1 - Supported Switches how the 6500 and the 6800 with the Sup2T are supported. Bear in mind of the recommended software version.

APIC-EM release notes:

Release Notes for Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module, Release 1.0.3.x - Cisco

Carles

Hi Carles,

'

Thanks for the reply i can see 6500 with SUP2T, and for 6800 it is simply written as 6800 series. I hope tit covers both 6880X and 6807 with SUP 2T.

Any idea ??

Regards

K Subin

Hi Subin,

In the datasheet (table 2)  of the platform it is referred as Catalyst 6800 Series Switches, so I believe they are supported.

Datasheet:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/application-policy-infrastructure-controller-enterprise-module/datasheet-c78-730594.html

regards

Carles

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community