cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Import Issue

Jason_Burrell
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the latest version of APIC-EM Version 1.3.2.37.  I downloaded the bulk import sample edit it, save, and go back to import it and nothing happens.  Just my normal bulk import screen not showing the import status.  Anyone else run into this issue?  I checked and all services are running.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Benoît,

The simplest way is to use the swagger API.  From the UI, select the API button on the top right.

Then select "Network Plug and Play"

swaggger.png

Then select "pnp-project" and then "POST pnp-project/seed-file

pnp-project.png

Finally, select "choose file" to select your seed file and then "Try it out"

try.png

Adam

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

aradford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, I saw the same thing.

I looked at source code and there is an exception.... which explains why it is not working.

We will get this fixed.

I can use the API from swagger and it work perfectly.

Also let me know if you are interested in the API as a short term workaround.

Adam

Hi Adam,

We are using the same version of APIC-EM (1.3.2.37) and have the same issue with bulk import.

We are interested to use API as a workaround for a short term. Can you explain us how to use this solution ?

Thanks for your help.

Benoît

Hi Benoît,

The simplest way is to use the swagger API.  From the UI, select the API button on the top right.

Then select "Network Plug and Play"

swaggger.png

Then select "pnp-project" and then "POST pnp-project/seed-file

pnp-project.png

Finally, select "choose file" to select your seed file and then "Try it out"

try.png

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you very much, it works perfectly !

BR,

Benoît

aradford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

BTW, it seems this is documented in the release notes.  Will be fixed in the next patch release

Release Notes for Cisco Network Plug and Play, Release 1.3x - Cisco

CSCvc53581

Bulk Import action yields no response from UI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community