cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Baseline Compliance Templates

coordabin
Level 1
Level 1

In Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution Version 4.2 I used to create a baseline template to check if my configs were all as it should be. (Configuration > Compliance > Baseline Compliance > Templates)

It used to have plenty of things like:

1) Access interfaces on VLAN 10 should have voice vlan configure

2) radius server lines must be set and in the right order

3) Access interfaces on vlan 9 should no have voice vlan

4) ip route should have "name" configured

(and so on... many many things here)

Then, I would run this baseline template and Cisco Prime would return everything that was not compliant and allow me to apply the changes.

In this new version, it has a different approach. A new scripting language.

WHERE in cisco prime 3.9 can I create a baseline config to run against a device to pin-point everything that is not compliant?

I have attached the screen where I used to configure baseline templates in the older version of ciscoprime.

2 Replies 2

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @coordabin,

That must be frustrating. Have you checked the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.9 User Guide (First Published: 2020-12-17)?

Once you open the PDF, type CTRL+F and then "baseline" and hit enter. This returns 21 results with baseline in them and several seem promising, including the section "Enable Baselines for Computing Application Performance".

Hope this helps!

I finally found that the Express version of Cisco Prime 3.9 does not include Compliance

Now that I have installed the Profesional, I am able to do what I need.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: