cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connection lines are missing in Topology Map

p.hruby
Level 1
Level 1

I installed APIC-EM 1.4.0.1959. When I perform network discovery using CDP and seed device all devices are properly discovered but some links are missing. I've tried it several times but there were always some link missing. In one case there was dispayed link which doesn't exist.

I attach screenshot of APIC-EM topology. Missing links are red hand-drawn.

Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?

Petr

18 Replies 18

No, after i do a 'show cdp nei', and  i have not seen domain-name. so, what i should do next step. keep the current or set domain-name for ap?? kindly waitting for you advice.

please do not set the domain-name.  that will definitely cause an issue with AP.

ok , by the way , in my apic-em platefom.  in inventory,does below issue is correct or not? there may have some information missing?

That is expected for the AP.

The uptime/polling is done on the WLC, not the AP.

Mine looks the same.

Adam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community