Views
Helpful
Replies

Error log in design-server.log

yualiu2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I installed WAE in my environment and installed the trial license.

When I want to try some rest APIs, I got below error log,

{

"2500": "The OUT message was not received within: 60000 millis due reply message with correlationID: Camel-ID-wae-auto-2-36489-1458028861475-3-145 not received on destination: temp-queue://ID:wae-auto-2-52964-1458028859730-1:13:1. Exchange[Message: com.cisco.wae.design.client.comm.MateApiRequest@c8a1110]"

}

And I checked the backend log files design-server.log, and found below error log,

Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: [Body is null]]. Caused by: [org.quartz.JobExecutionException - java.lang.Exception: designapid is not running]

2016-03-21 22:16:40,020 | INFO  | iserver_Worker-1 | JobRunShell                      | 184 - org.quartz-scheduler.quartz - 2.2.1 | Job DesignDaemonController_status_update._wae-auto-2_23000 threw a JobExecutionException:

org.quartz.JobExecutionException: java.lang.Exception: designapid is not running [See nested exception: java.lang.Exception: designapid is not running]

at org.apache.camel.component.quartz2.CamelJob.execute(CamelJob.java:57)[185:org.apache.camel.camel-quartz2:2.14.2]

at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)[184:org.quartz-scheduler.quartz:2.2.1]

at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)[184:org.quartz-scheduler.quartz:2.2.1]

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: designapid is not running

at com.cisco.wano.appengine.mateapiserver.route.processor.DesignDaemonHelperBean.getServerLocation(DesignDaemonHelperBean.java:53)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor31.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.7.0_60]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)[:1.7.0_60]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo.invoke(MethodInfo.java:408)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo$1.doProceed(MethodInfo.java:279)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo$1.proceed(MethodInfo.java:252)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanProcessor.process(BeanProcessor.java:167)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:105)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanProcessor.process(BeanProcessor.java:67)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.language.bean.BeanExpression$InvokeProcessor.process(BeanExpression.java:189)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.language.bean.BeanExpression.evaluate(BeanExpression.java:123)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.language.bean.BeanExpression.evaluate(BeanExpression.java:132)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.processor.SetBodyProcessor.process(SetBodyProcessor.java:47)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

Can anyone tell me why caused this? How to solve this problem? Thanks very much for your reply.

1 Reply 1

joshpete
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yuan Liu,

It looks like not all the services are started.

Please stop the following services

service wwe-messaging stop

service wae-db stop

service wae-core stop

service wae-appenginecore stop

service wae-designapiserver stop

Delete the data directory

rm -rf /opt/cariden/software/wae-core/data

Start the Services

service wwe-messaging start

service wae-db start

service wae-core start

service wae-appenginecore start

service wae-designapiserver start

Load in a plan file from the snapshot task WAE_INSERT or using the WAE Design Client File -> Save to WAE -> and selecting process plan

You should now be able to use the APIs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: