cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to login to IOS XE Programmability always on lab?

bipinatyale
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Folks,

I m new to this developer community on Cisco DevNet. I finished one lab named IOS XE programmability lab by reading the content now I want to try it on Cisco sandbox. But I m not able to understand how to search it on Sandbox and also once its visible in search how to login there? 

Appreciate your time and help on this very much. 

Many thanks,

Bipin Atyale

CCIE #24089

4 Replies 4

Claudia de Luna
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @bipinatyale 

Go to https://developer.cisco.com/ and log in.  Under the "Get started with what DevNet has to offer" click the Sandbox icon.

That basically gets you here but I wanted to show you how to get here.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/sandbox/

Here you can view all the DevNet "Sandboxes".  Look for the ALWAYS-ON notation for the ones you don't have to reserve.

communityts-alwayson-2020-05-08_06-19-42.png

Click on the lab and it will open up a page full of information.  On the left hand is the Instructions pane. Look for a section called "Access Details" which will give you ports and credentials.

community-sbxaccessdets-2020-05-08_06-22-31.png

bipinatyale
Level 1
Level 1
Many thanks for the response and info. Problem is I m not able to connect to the Cisco Anyconnect VPN based on the instructions given in the left pan there? Don't know what is the issue here. So I assume I should connect to Cisco Anyconnect before accessing the lab right?

Many Thanks,
Bipin Atyale
BT Radianz - ECEP Network Design
Senior Consultant | CCIE# 24089 |Email: bipin.atyale@bt.com

No AnyConnect connections is required to access the Always On Sandbox devices, @bipinatyale .

The AnyConnect connections are needed for labs you reserve but the Alway On Sandbox devices are different.

They are accessible over the Internet using the ports described.  Just try to SSH to one on Port 8181 from any system with an Internet connection.  Or try to ping the hostname.

Hi Claudia,

Many thanks for the info. I m able to login to the lab router. Many thanks again for your time and support.

Many Thanks,
Bipin Atyale
BT Radianz - ECEP Network Design
Senior Consultant | CCIE# 24089 |Email: bipin.atyale@bt.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: