cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS-XE 16.9.4 netconf-yang error: "%HA_EM-7-FMS_POLICY_MAX_ENTRIES: fh_schedule_callback: Class default: Maximum number of 128 onep publish entries exceeded; some events have been discarded"

Seth Beauchamp
Level 1
Level 1

I have been working on an ansible playbook to assist with deploying customer configuration on a IOS-XE PE router. To be brief, the ansible playbook looks at a yaml file containing information on how to deploy a customer instance and deploys a configuration using the variables from the yaml file and a jinja template. I am running into the following error:

%HA_EM-7-FMS_POLICY_MAX_ENTRIES: fh_schedule_callback: Class default: Maximum number of 128 onep publish entries exceeded; some events have been discarded

As far as I can tell, the entire configuration gets applied as expected, and immediately running the playbook a second time doesn't report any changes.

Anyone know more about this error message? What counts as 1 "onep publish entry"? What events are supposedly being discarded?

1 Reply 1

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

the error message is explained here - https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-management/script-error-clearance-please/td-p/2341055

might be worth having a look.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: