cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IWAN: "Error while reserving Ips for flow 1" or "Failed to reserve a when adding Branch router

APIC-EM 1.2.0.1594

I'm trying to add a branch to IWAN and I keep getting a "Error while reserving Ips for flow 1" message when I try to apply changes on the Branch page.

The hub site is configured for 60 sites and the Generic IP pool is a /22.

I'm using specific address pools for the routers.

The Generic pool is showing 79% allocated and there is only one other branch router configured so far.

I experimented with adding a LAN interface pool and making a specific pool but no dice.

Any ideas? Perhaps I need to clean up the address pool because of failed attempts etc?

2 Replies 2

The other error message is "Failed to reserve sufficient number of IPs" when I don't use the specific pool.

The LAN interface pool is a /16 right now, I have also added a /12 as well but no difference.

Which version os APIC-EM are you running? Can we access the cluster? If yes, please provide access credentials.

If not, please collect the RCA and send to iwan-controller-dev; we'd be happy to help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community