cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infra API, Finding "MapID" or "DomainID" for a single floor.

MikaelLindgren
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

So i'm trying to find the "mapID" that is used for the endpoint "op/maps/{mapId}/image" by using the API and I can't find it.

If I use the UI to check the floormap in Prime I can find the "domainid=xxxxxxx" in the URL for the floormap which translates to this "mapid" , But I cant seem to find where this domainid/mapid is found by using any of the other API endpoints.

I would have thought that this information would be present in "op/groups/sites" but it isn't

Anyone got any suggestions?

BR

/Mikael Lindgren

Best Regards
/Mikael Lindgren
Tele2 Business AB
Umeå, Sweden
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @MikaelLindgren,

I think a great resource to find what you're looking for are these interactive docs:

Prime-Infrastructure > Documents > REST API Reference

https://developer.cisco.com/site/prime-infrastructure/documents/api-reference/rest-api-v3-8/v4/@_docs/

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @MikaelLindgren,

I think a great resource to find what you're looking for are these interactive docs:

Prime-Infrastructure > Documents > REST API Reference

https://developer.cisco.com/site/prime-infrastructure/documents/api-reference/rest-api-v3-8/v4/@_docs/

Hope this helps!

Hi Alexstev!

I honestly forgot I posted this question and have since figured out what I was doing wrong.

I made some mistakes with attribute filtering when using "Get Site Maps" to find the floormaps for a site which was what I was trying to do

But thanks for answering, hopefully it might help someone else who has the same problem!

BR

/MIke

Best Regards
/Mikael Lindgren
Tele2 Business AB
Umeå, Sweden

Sure thing @MikaelLindgren 

Sometimes I get these unanswered questions on my feed and I have a crack at them. I never saw this issue before. I think it was recently moved into a forum I help monitor sometimes.

My thinking is the same; even if you've already solved it, it may be helpful to others searching regarding a similar issue they are having.

Thanks for responding. See you around!