Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure and APIC-EM PNP

dasampson
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Everyone,

This is probably the wrong forum for this post, please redirect me if this is so.

I am trying to implement the Plug and Play ability with APIC-EM and Prime Infrastructure.  We have being using Prime Infrastructure but have only recently added APIC-EM to our environment.  I have joined Prime to APIC-EM and vice versa.  It appears the Prime and APIC-EM are sync'd succesfully.

When in Prime, I try to create a Plug and Play profile for either Routers or Switches and I get an error message saying, "Failed - Site Creation is failed. null" when I try to Save New Plug and Play Profile.  Any ideas what is going wrong?

Our Prime Infrastructure version is 3.3 and APIC-EM Version 1.6.0.30151.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Dave

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Apologies for delay in responding to you. Please find this url - Video Link : 13949 for related information. Moving your question under Prime Infra community for more visibility of support engineers.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

karien.verster
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dasampson,
I am having the exact same issue, just with version 3.4 on PI.
Did you ever get your issue resolved?

Hi,

It turned out to be that I didn't have the Plug and Play feature loaded in APIC-EM.  I can't access our APIC-EM at the moment to give you the exact area to go to install the feature.  If you need this information, please  reply and I will take a look when I get back to the office next week.

Turns out that was my issue too.  I was totally under the impression that the pnp feature would be built in from the start.  

Got it sorted out now,

Thank you very much