Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure NBI Notifications Authentication

andy.dickinson
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

I'm trying to access the NBI notifications MQ but can't seem to authenticate, I have installed the cert into the client's keystore but get an autheincation error on PI;

[ActiveMQ Transport: ssl:///x.x.x.x:54002] WARN  Transport - Transport Connection to: tcp://x.x.x.x:54002 failed: java.io.EOFException

[ActiveMQ BrokerService[XMP_Message_Broker] Task-1558] INFO  TransportConnection - Stopping tcp://x.x.x.x:54002 because Failed with SecurityException: User name [root] or password is invalid.

Has anyone managed to access the NBI Notification service?

Thanks,

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andy.dickinson
Level 4
Level 4

Just in case anyone else is trying to get this working, Cisco have helped me resolve this problem (thanks Roberto)

The solution is to use the command ncs pnp-secret <new password> and then restart the Prime Services, then use the password along with username xmpBroker when subscribing to the notification service.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

andy.dickinson
Level 4
Level 4

Just in case anyone else is trying to get this working, Cisco have helped me resolve this problem (thanks Roberto)

The solution is to use the command ncs pnp-secret <new password> and then restart the Prime Services, then use the password along with username xmpBroker when subscribing to the notification service.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: