Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure NBI Notifications Authentication

andy.dickinson
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

I'm trying to access the NBI notifications MQ but can't seem to authenticate, I have installed the cert into the client's keystore but get an autheincation error on PI;

[ActiveMQ Transport: ssl:///x.x.x.x:54002] WARN  Transport - Transport Connection to: tcp://x.x.x.x:54002 failed: java.io.EOFException

[ActiveMQ BrokerService[XMP_Message_Broker] Task-1558] INFO  TransportConnection - Stopping tcp://x.x.x.x:54002 because Failed with SecurityException: User name [root] or password is invalid.

Has anyone managed to access the NBI Notification service?

Thanks,

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andy.dickinson
Level 4
Level 4

Just in case anyone else is trying to get this working, Cisco have helped me resolve this problem (thanks Roberto)

The solution is to use the command ncs pnp-secret <new password> and then restart the Prime Services, then use the password along with username xmpBroker when subscribing to the notification service.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

andy.dickinson
Level 4
Level 4

Just in case anyone else is trying to get this working, Cisco have helped me resolve this problem (thanks Roberto)

The solution is to use the command ncs pnp-secret <new password> and then restart the Prime Services, then use the password along with username xmpBroker when subscribing to the notification service.