Views
Helpful
Replies

RE: Error log in design-server.log in WAE

yualiu2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I guess this problem is due to service wae-designapiserver not started successfully.

I tried to restart the service using service wae-desginapiserver restart but actually it is not started.

# service wae-designapiserver restart

Shutting down wae-designapiserver:

Service is not running

Starting wae-designapiserver:

# service wae-designapiserver status

wae-designapiserver is not running

# designapid

FT_New_Face failed with index 0 : 1

Is it due to License error? I installed WAE planning and automation in 2 VMs with 2 licenses.

Best Regards,

Yuan

Sent: 2016年3月22日 11:15

To: 'discussions-community-developer-wanautomationengine@cisco-marketing.hosted.jivesoftware.com'

Subject: Error log in design-server.log in WAE

Hi guys,

I am Yuan from DABU,

I am in a POC of WAE trying to find what WAE can help our own project,

I just installed WAE in my environment and installed the trial license successfully.

When I want to try some rest APIs, I got below error log,

{

"2500": "The OUT message was not received within: 60000 millis due reply message with correlationID: Camel-ID-wae-auto-2-36489-1458028861475-3-145 not received on destination: temp-queue://ID:wae-auto-2-52964-1458028859730-1:13:1. Exchange[Message: com.cisco.wae.design.client.comm.MateApiRequest@c8a1110<mailto:com.cisco.wae.design.client.comm.MateApiRequest@c8a1110>]"

}

And I checked the backend log files design-server.log, and found below error log,

Error processing exchange. Exchange[Message: ]. Caused by:

2016-03-21 22:16:40,020 | INFO | iserver_Worker-1 | JobRunShell | 184 - org.quartz-scheduler.quartz - 2.2.1 | Job DesignDaemonController_status_update._wae-auto-2_23000 threw a JobExecutionException:

org.quartz.JobExecutionException: java.lang.Exception: designapid is not running

at org.apache.camel.component.quartz2.CamelJob.execute(CamelJob.java:57)[185:org.apache.camel.camel-quartz2:2.14.2]

at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)[184:org.quartz-scheduler.quartz:2.2.1]

at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)[184:org.quartz-scheduler.quartz:2.2.1]

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: designapid is not running

at com.cisco.wano.appengine.mateapiserver.route.processor.DesignDaemonHelperBean.getServerLocation(DesignDaemonHelperBean.java:53)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor31.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[:1.7.0_60]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)[:1.7.0_60]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo.invoke(MethodInfo.java:408)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo$1.doProceed(MethodInfo.java:279)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodInfo$1.proceed(MethodInfo.java:252)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanProcessor.process(BeanProcessor.java:167)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:105)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanProcessor.process(BeanProcessor.java:67)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.language.bean.BeanExpression$InvokeProcessor.process(BeanExpression.java:189)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.language.bean.BeanExpression.evaluate(BeanExpression.java:123)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.language.bean.BeanExpression.evaluate(BeanExpression.java:132)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.processor.SetBodyProcessor.process(SetBodyProcessor.java:47)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)[100:org.apache.camel.camel-core:2.14.2]

Can anyone tell me why caused this? How to solve this problem? Thanks very much for your reply.

Best Regards,

Yuan

1 Reply 1

joshpete
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yuan Liu,

Please stop the following services

service wwe-messaging stop

service wae-db stop

service wae-core stop

service wae-appenginecore stop

service wae-designapiserver stop

Delete the data directory

rm -rf /opt/cariden/software/wae-core/data

Start the Services

service wwe-messaging start

service wae-db start

service wae-core start

service wae-appenginecore start

service wae-designapiserver start

Load in a plan file from the snapshot task WAE_INSERT or using the WAE Design Client File -> Save to WAE -> and selecting process plan

You should now be able to use the APIs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: