cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow API response since installing Device Pack 2 on Prime 3.2?

leesa9char
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else noticed increased response times with Prime's API since installing Device Pack 2 on PI 3.2?

I'm using several different APIs and have noticed each API now taking up to around 10 seconds to respond whereas previously they'd take 2-3 seconds, even with no filtering or paging.

My scripts that were taking 2-3 hours to complete are now taking around 10 hours each day, beginning with the very first script run after installing the 3.2 device pack.

I'm trying to get an idea whether it's an issue anyone else is experiencing or whether it's just me.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

leesa9char
Level 1
Level 1

I didn't come back and answer this at the time but thought I'd add that the delay turned out to be authentication delays back to our ISE auth server!

Once that was resolved the delays disappeared. With the Prime update I actually noticed a significant improvement in speed as what was previously taking 2-3 hours to complete is taking around an hour and a half.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

leesa9char
Level 1
Level 1

I didn't come back and answer this at the time but thought I'd add that the delay turned out to be authentication delays back to our ISE auth server!

Once that was resolved the delays disappeared. With the Prime update I actually noticed a significant improvement in speed as what was previously taking 2-3 hours to complete is taking around an hour and a half.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: