cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What are the APIC-EM supported programming languages

brtiller
Level 5
Level 5

Can I use Java, C or other languages to make APIC-EM API calls?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brtiller
Level 5
Level 5

Representational State Transfer (REST) is the protocol used to communicate with the APIC-EM server.  Any programming language that supports HTTP/HTTPS calls can be used to make REST calls.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

brtiller
Level 5
Level 5

Representational State Transfer (REST) is the protocol used to communicate with the APIC-EM server.  Any programming language that supports HTTP/HTTPS calls can be used to make REST calls.

STEFFEN NEUSER
Level 4
Level 4

Where can we find a documentation for APIC-EM's restful API?

API reference come with the installation package. Once you have APIC-EM running you can access reference doc form UI.

You can also view the reference doc from DevNet

https://developer.cisco.com/site/apic-em/documents/api-reference/

m.rainer
Level 1
Level 1

I am searching for a python SDK, so I don't have to deal with the REST API. On Cisco Live in Milano I heard this should be already available. Can anybody confirm that and provide that code?

Best regards

Markus

There is a pyhton SDK for APIC but I am not aware of any for APIC-EM. If I hear more I will post it here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community