cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can't connect to SIP server: ConnectionWrapper.check: can't establish connection

manjunathc24
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

New this devnet .I have come across issue with CVP server  were i got the below error from log. Enclosed complete log for your  ref.

"can't connect to SIP server: ConnectionWrapper.check: can't establish connection"

During this issue my vru pim is said to be in hung state. Hence services are restarted to bring it back to normalcy. Since it looks like IO socket issue, is their fix for this issue on CVP 10.0.1 version ?? Any ref in resolving this issue is appreciated.

2865277: 115.112.31.143: Jun 06 2016 00:19:13.929 -0700: %CVP_10_0_SIP-3-EXCEPTION_INFO: %[build_date=Oct 17, 2013 8:45 AM][build_type=rel][exception=java.io.IOException: DsSipClientTransactionImpl.DsSipClientTransactionImpl: can't connect to SIP server: ConnectionWrapper.check: can't establish connection

at com.dynamicsoft.DsLibs.DsSipLlApi.DsSipClientTransactionImpl.start(DsSipClientTransactionImpl.java:493)

at com.dynamicsoft.DsLibs.DsSipDialog.DsSipInvitation.start(DsSipInvitation.java:737)

at com.cisco.cvp.sip.SIPCallController.call(SIPCallController.java:970)

at com.cisco.cvp.sip.SIPCallController.call(SIPCallController.java:904)

at com.cisco.cvp.sip.B2BUACommand.inDialogTransfer(B2BUACommand.java:250)

at com.cisco.cvp.sip.SIPCallController.connect(SIPCallController.java:1487)

at com.cisco.cvp.sip.SIPCallController.handleLabel(SIPCallController.java:1151)

at com.cisco.cvp.sip.SipSubsystem$MessagingWorker.run(SipSubsystem.java:1401)

at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.InstrumentedRunnable.run(InstrumentedRunnable.java:92)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:164)

][product_name=CVP][subsystem_exception_info=][tid=pool-1-thread-447-SIP-1101573][version_number=CVP_10_0_1_0_0_0_490]: Information associated with the following logged exception [id:9007]

Cheers

Manjunath

7 Replies 7

hanan.amir1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue.. did you find any resolution for that?

Thank in advance,

Hanan

Hi, all

I have the same issue.

Did you fixed it?

Thanks

Keith Abbott
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue - has anyone found a solution to this yet?

Apologies ! loggin after long time. 

I guess we had applied  patch to fix this issue .you can consider to upgrade it to 10.5.2 or 10.5.3. 

Regards

Manjunath

Hi Manjunath,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately we're already at 11.5 so I guess we'll have to keep looking!

k

Does anyone solved this issue.?

Please update

dolfo.martins
Level 1
Level 1

I fix after start the VVB servers. Both servers was shutdown after a issue with the VM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: