cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Complete list of CiscoRTPPayload types reported by cti events

aklassen
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of CiscoRTPPayload types? There is a list in the developer guide for the

release which I am using, 10.5 and even 11.5 which I also checked, but neither is complete.

As an example, I receive a payload type of 86 which I determined was iLBC but I did not see it in the list.

Perhaps I just overlooked it or I am looking in the wrong place but it makes me think there must be another

list which I am not looking at that is complete.

Thanks,

Andrew

2 Replies 2

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Andrew,

Can I know the use of payload type in your application? If you are not working with recording application or  CTIPort related application then I don't think there will be any issue.

In general following are the possible codec list depend on the configuration & supported at both end-

G.711 A-law

G.711 mu-law

G.729    

G.722 

iLBC   

iSAC

Regards,

Umesh

Hi Umesh,

Thanks for the response.

I am just working on a monitoring application. I just need to know the mapping from codec to

numeric value.

Do you know what internal numeric value, i.e. CiscoRTPPayload type value used by ISAC?

I have the others.

Thanks,

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: