Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI server Simulator

Hi,

I want to develop an automation suite to tests big loads of calls with CTI. what would be the options, is there a CTI server simulator available? I believe there is an option to reserve an IVT but then I don't think it will be ideal to run daily automation.

3 Replies 3

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Yes, IVT is one option other option you need to get this tool from 3rd party or develop on your own.

If you want to develop then you need to configure CTI Port in CUCM and register it from your tool. You can generate calls on configured interval or one some action as per your requirement. If there is any requirement of digit that can be also implemented. Please go through Cisco API doc for detail.

Thanks & Regards,

Umesh Chaurasia

would you have any 3rd party that you could refer me to?

Hi Daniel,

Your application requirement of a 3rd party tool- CTI Simulator can be delivered by Parsec Telesystems.

PARSEC TELESYSTEMS is a "Cisco Preferred Solution Partner" providing off the shelf applications & customized application integration services to clients across the globe in Cisco Enterprise & Cisco Contact Center domain.

To start with, you can drop a few lines of your requirement to : info@parsec-tech.com and pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com

You can also refer to the attached document.

Please check out Parsec at www.parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: